1.Introduction. Download Scholarship Application Form
Hyderabad Bangalee Samity Platinum Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is proposed to be introduced for the Academic year 2019-20 to encourage higher education for the economically poor meritorious students irrespective of language, caste, creed and community.
A total number of 5 students(boys and girls) will be selected.
3.Students Eligible for Scholarship.
- Students who have taken admission or intending to take admission in 2019 are only eligible to apply for HBSPJSS 2019-20 online on HBS web portal hydbangaleesamity.com. Students should have scored 70% and above in 10th class/12th class.
- Students should be staying within the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation(GHMC) Limits.
- Students whose annual family income is less than Rupees 2.00 Lakhs only are eligible.
- Students in receipt of any other scholarship/aid/support/benefit are not eligible to apply.
4.How to Apply For Scholarship.
Applications to be filled online by visiting HBS website www.hydbangaleesamity.com. Hard copy/paper application will be also be entertained. One candidate can apply for one course only.
5.Documents to be uploaded/enclosed along with HBSPJSS Application Form.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority(State/Central Government Authorities). (Original to be scanned and uploaded)/enclosed.
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress of the School. (Original to be scanned and uploaded)/enclosed.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of the student linked with his/her bank account number. (Original to be scanned and uploaded)/enclosed.
- Matriculation Certificate duly self attested for verifying the Date of Birth, Marks Sheet and Percentage of Marks. (Original to be scanned and uploaded)/enclosed.
- 1st page of the Bank Pass Book clearly showing name and Account Number of the Student. (Original to be scanned and uploaded)/enclosed.
The applications will be short listed based on percentage of marks obtained in 10th Class and economic status of the family. Merit list of the selected students will be uploaded on HBS website.
It will be done by a duly constituted Board comprising the following members : 1. President of HBS, 2. One Vice-President of HBS, 3. General Secretary of HBS, 4. One Joint Secretary of HBS, 5. Treasurer of HBS and two other members duly nominated by the Executive Committee of HBS. (Also Secretary, Department of Education, Telangana State shall be the ex-officio member and co-chairman of the Committee).(To be examined)
The decision of the Board shall be final and not challengeable in any Court of Law/any other authority.
7.Scholarship for Intermediate+Professional Courses.
The facility under HBSPJSS is restricted to 11th and 12th and first Professional Degree Course only such as Intermediate+BE/B.Tech./MBBS/CA only.
8.Duration of Scholarship.
One to six years as duration of the course approved by the concerned Regulatory Body subject to clearing the exams every year in first attempt with a minimum of 70%. Scholarship will be stopped in case of failure or re-appearance in any subject during the course. The decision of the HBSPJSS Board will be final in this regard.
9.Amount of Scholarship.
The amount of scholarship would be as follows:
Rs.1000/- per month. Paid initially on selection and subsequently on successful completion of Board/University/College/Institution Examinations each year without failure with prescribed percentage.
10.Payment of Scholarship.
First payment will be paid automatically just after the selection in merit list of candidates. For subsequent payment of scholarship, the candidate should submit online payment cum Renewal Form Certificate duly signed by the Principal/Dean/Registrar of the Institution/College on completion of their each academic year, till completion of the course. For subsequent payments, 70% marks are mandatory in each semester/academic year and passing of all subjects in each semester/year in first attempt is mandatory requirement for continuation of scholarship.
All candidates to open bank account in any Nationalised Bank which has “Electronic Clearance System”/Core Banking and should be linked to student’s Aadhar Number., to facilitate transfer of the scholarship amount. In case of minor account of any candidate, the same must be converted into major account. In case of minor account, a joint account with parent will also fulfill the requirement. Candidate to scan and upload 1st stage of passbook(in original), showing name of student and account number clearly.
12.Important instructions for HBSPJ Scholarship Scheme.
- The candidate should fill up the application and upload the relevant documents & certificates on HBS website hydbangaleesamity.com latest by 15th July, 2019.
- The merit list will be finalized by nominated Board of Hyderabad Bangalee Samity and the merit list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on HBS website.
- The first year scholarship amount will be remitted in the bank account after the selection of the candidate. The subsequent payments will be made on successful completion of the each academic year uninterrupted with minimum 70% marks till completion of the course. If a student failed in any subject/semester and/or aggregates, his/her scholarship will be closed forever and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate must submit ‘ONLINE’ Payment-cum-Renewal Form, Bonafide Certificate for subsequent Payment of HBSPJSS and Mark Sheets of both semesters/academic year & 1st page of bank pass book within one year of completion of academic year/course, thereafter the scholarship will be closed. The candidate shall send the original documents by post to HBS.
- Candidature of a student shall stand automatically rejected if, at any stage, it is discovered that he/she has secured scholarship fraudulently by making false statement or misrepresentation of facts. Candidate shall have to refund the amount already paid and also will invite criminal police proceedings.
- In case of change of any address, course, college, it is to be intimated immediately to Hyderabad Bangalee Samity in writing. Always mention Selection Number, Name of Applicant and father’s name after getting selected for HBSPJ Scholarship.
- The Hyderabad Bangalee Samity can suitably modify these instructions to remove anomalies at any time, for successful implementation of the scheme as may be necessary from time to time and will be applicable to all students under the scheme.
- Students upto the age of 22 years only will be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Change of the Course/College by the Selected Student and get fresh admission in subsequent academic year will lead to rejection of his/her scholarship forever.
- Any individual, who intends to sponsor scholarship for one or more students is free to subscribe under the name of his/her choice under the banner of Hyderabad Bangalee Samity.
- For any query or help, candidate should contact 09848724848 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.